Why do my legs hurt due to my lower back pain? - ankles hurt when i hike
Ive had a sore lower back L4-L5 area of the back, because I sense a record of inflammation probably around 18 years or so, in the 26th and now Over the years I've had chronic back pain through to avoid injury from lifting when I was younger. I would do, physical therapy, heat and ice to try whatever, back here and there, and id to keep in shape. But in recent months, until recently, back pain is very bad all day, I went to the doc and now wants a week later to review the MRI. My legs are in great pain and you go get your little. The muscles in my legs all the way down to the ankles and knees, only the pain, as if I climbed a mountain or something. So feel weak and painful, and tremors. Should I worry about this or just for the MRI and see what happens, why wait? Thatks
No comments:
Post a Comment