How can I get from Ensenada cruiseship terminal to Los Angeles on October 9, 2007? - cruiseship and topless
Search for bus or an alternative to Ensenada, Mexico and California. Any help would be appreciated. Has anyone a recommendation for a good hotel in Ensenada?
2 comments:
Good hotel for the roses. to stop his ship from a port, why would you leave the boat and in the country? Stay with the boat, it will be safer and easier for you.
I heard that the Greyhound bus lines to Ensenada, Los Angeles, and vice versa. I tried to look on their website www.greyhound.com. But it was not very accurate, if I may call 1-800-231-2222.
If they say no to Ensenada, you will need to do is take the bus from Tijuana to Ensenada, and after crossing the border on foot, and the Greyhound bus, was the next challenge in San Ysidro. Buses will undoubtedly lead to the fact that Los Angeles.
The bus you from Tijuana to Ensenada are known as "ABC is taking place buses. ABC buses depart from Ensenada to the border in Tijuana every half hour 6-8 (Tel (646) 178-6680 or (664) 178 -- 1323 or tel. (664) 683-5681). A trip is about $ 6.50dlls. The buses are in Ensenada Central Terminal (on Central Avenue Truck. Riveroll and Calle 11 in) and leave outside in the Plaza Viva Tijuana.
The bus ride Aragon Ensenada every hour from 5 pm to 9:30 Clock (tel. (646) 178-8521 orR (646) 174-0717 or (664) 683-5622). The terminal in Ensenada is at Av. Riveroll and Calle 8th A single ticket costs about $ 6.50dlls.
Good luck .... Ive never been the bus came from Ensenada to the border. Although we placed one or Rosarito of the border, and one I took in San Ysidro.
Post a Comment