Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Reserved Car Auctions Calgary I Bid On A Car In A Auction Online@OLX.com And Won, But Seller Wont Contact Me.?

I bid on a car in a auction online@OLX.com and won, but seller wont contact me.? - reserved car auctions calgary

i bid for a car at an auction online@OLX.com has not set a minimum price the seller is in this car is probably worth 20 thousand dollars, and if the auction has ended, they sent me an e-mail OLX.com say congrats! ! I was the winning bidder received an e-mail address with sellers to communicate with him about the payment. I have the auction on 24 June, I sent two emails to the seller, no response. I watched to see the auction rules again and again to see if I missed something in a certain way, or if I'm wrong, but I found nothing. Also contact information web site and sent me an email saying that the attempt to get back to the seller, but that's all. Perhaps I am wrong, and I have not yet won, but perhaps because the seller does not set minimum price, he did. In any case, I need to know, so that all those who want to know how to help anything, it would be useful. thankx

3 comments:

Tom Thumb said...

They may not be complied with its price. You can not force him to sell, even if they did not have a minimum bid. View the page in the future and probably will again.

1090 said...

Get the phone number of the seller.

Scott H said...

We will change this - if you win the auction and the seller refused to recognize that the situation is more or less the same. If you won the car fair and honest, this is not affected, do not think he can legally sell the car. If you really wanted to emphasize this point, he could probably sue the seller for breach of contract, but will cost money to do so.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Motorcycle bars platform. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree